LIZ VAZQUEZ, VOLUNTEER MEMBER
4th US Infantry Company C
Dear Potential Sponsor:
My name is Liz Vazquez. I am one of many event coordinators with the 4th US Infantry Company C and I have volunteered to plan an upcoming event in your area. This Labor Day weekend we are partnering up with the Coast Artillery Museum at Fort Worden Park to host an educational Living History, as well as, a fundraising 1800’s historical Ball. We will be taking people back to the Civil War Era and providing the community with a vital part of American History in a way like no other.
What does a large event in your community mean? It means dedicated reenactors and 3000 to 5000 spectators throughout the weekend of the event. It means more tourism and dollars spent in your community over a three day holiday weekend. It means great advertising opportunities for any local companies willing to help us sponsor this event.
- We will be reaching out to all the local scout troops in Jefferson County and Kitsap County to provide them the opportunity to attend our living history
- We will be reaching out to all the schools in Jefferson County and Kitsap County to invite them to the living history, as well as talking to them about our school outreach demonstrations that we love to provide throughout the year.
- We will be promoting the event through social media.
- We will be seeking media coverage from radio stations, newspapers, & television news stations throughout Jefferson, Kitsap, Pierce, & King Counties.
- We will be promoting this event at the Coast Artillery Museum’s as well as their website.
- We have created this web page for this event and promoting it to the public throughout outreach.
- We will be leafleting the Bainbridge Island, Kingston & Bremerton Ferries in period attire.
- Lastly we will be promoting this event during our smaller scale Living History that one of our military units, the historic 4th US Infantry Company C, is having at Old Fort Townsend Park this July 18th & 19th.
WHAT YOUR COMPANY, ASSOCIATION, OR ORGANIZATION CAN DO TO HELP SPONSOR THIS historical EVENT
- A monetary donation to our Association for the event.
- By allowing us to promote the event and collect donations for the event at your business.
- By providing in-kind materials that help with the event, i.e. food for our volunteers, paper for flyers, printing of flyers, a listing on your business’s website, etc.
- By volunteering to help with community outreach, as well as, all the behind the scene production needs of putting on this event, i.e. guiding the public, assisting with direction of event parking, etc.
- By helping our association sell tickets to the 1800’s Historical Ball or tickets for premier seating at our skirmishes at your business.
- Lastly, if there is a way your company, association or organization can help out that we have not listed please feel free to contact me and let me know.
WAYS IN WHICH OUR APPRECIATED SPONSORS WILL RECEIVE PUBLICITY & RECOGNITION
- You will be included in flyers we create for this event to promote the event
- We will list you on this web page.
- We will list you on our event program given to the public on the day of the event.
- We will be listing sponsors on programs provided to the public during the 1800's Historical Ball on that Saturday 09/05/2015.
- We will list all sponsors on the event website to promote your business and commitment to providing education to your community through philanthropy
- Any monetary contributors or in-kind contributors of $200.00 or more will receive two tickets to our 1800’s historical ball for your contribution to this event.
- Please take the time to CHECK OUT OUR PHOTO GALLERY OF SOME OF our PAST EVENTS on the web at www.wcwa.net. Thank you kindly in advance for any help that your company, association or organization can provide.
4th US Infantry Company C Event Coordinator for the 2015 Labor Day Weekend
American Civil War Living History at the Coast Artillery Museum at Fort Worden State Park.
2232 Soundview Dr NE,
Bainbridge Island, Wa 98110